Go Back   HondaNM4.com Forums > General > New Member Introductions

Old 12-09-2014, 01:19 PM   #1

Are you an NM4 Owner?

If you own a Honda NM4 and would like to be added to the international registry of owners, please contact Patch using a private message or post the last four digits of your bikes VIN here in this thread and I will add your name and location to the registry.

The registry is intended to let other owners know of the whereabouts of our unique motorcycles and to allow others to keep an eye out if your bike is ever lost/stolen.

If you should happen to have your bike stolen, please contact me immediately and I will flag the VIN for others to help locate.

Regards,
Mitch Larson - aka Patch
Austin, Tx. Bike #12

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 04-19-2015, 09:47 AM   #2

Grin New owner from Iowa

Hi! My name is Lynn from Iowa. I am a mother and grandmother and picked up my new NM4 in March. Last 4 digits of VIN are 0158.

Old 06-03-2015, 04:57 PM   #3

Hi I"m Pete from Fl. . Got My new NM4 in April. Last 4 of vin are 0126.

Old 06-18-2015, 09:39 PM   #4

My name is Jeff from Los Angeles. I'm No. 112

Last edited by nma; 06-18-2015 at 09:49 PM. Reason: add url

Old 07-06-2015, 02:34 PM   #5

Hi from Florida.

Pick mine up Saturday 2016 model last four of VIN 0019

Old 07-06-2015, 11:38 PM   #6
Administrator

Congrats ccphill!

Old 07-21-2015, 03:29 PM   #7

new owner of a NM4

Got 2016 Vin # 0038 it took a week to get 850 Mil and the first oil change I think synthetic is the best. I had a time running down a clutch filter and it did not come with an o ring.it did not leak but the next time I'll do better.

Old 08-01-2015, 07:52 PM   #8

New owner

Michael Shane Wilcher 0029 McMinnville, Tennessee . Bought in Chattanooga, Tn 2nd week in July. Just had Honda of Chattanooga perform break in service this morning.

Last edited by michaelwilcher; 08-01-2015 at 07:55 PM.

Old 02-22-2016, 05:55 PM   #9

Updating the NM4 Owners Registry. We are now using a collaborative Google Maps option to allow anyone in the NM4 community to not only tag their location, but add bike information, as well as other options if desired.

So to keep things clean, and informative, I've come up with the following guidelines as to completing your addition of data to the owner registry.

When you open the link, you will see google maps appear. Along the top, you will have a search bar, some icons in squares below it, and the NM4 Owners registry info to the left. To add your information, perform the follow action:

1. Select the PIN icon (looks like an upside down raindrop). Highlighting it, it will say "Add Marker". This will put a + symbol on the map.

2. Move the + symbol as close as you wish to your actual location. You can zoom in and out of the map, and pan around until you are satisfied with the location then click it to add the marker. It will adjust worldwide as well, so tag away.

3. If you are an NM4 owner, please list your name, and in the notes section, at a minimum the bikes last few digits of VIN number. Example is in my listing if you are uncertain (click on the icon labeled Patch around Austin, Tx.)

4. Pick the blue motorcycle icon...Thats it, you can close the map and you are done.
4a. If you are adding a link, and are looking to buy, want to see one up close, or just ride and feel like adding yourself, please use a standard icon.

You do NOT have to register with google to tag the map. This is an open collaborative map available to those with the link provided here only.
Here is the link: NM4 Owners Registry

Old 02-29-2016, 06:01 AM   #10

New here. Bought my 2016 NM4 in September of 2015. After numerous surgeries on my left foot, I thought my riding days were over. Now thanks to Honda, I can cruise to my hearts content. I love this thing! VIN#0006